We provide a simple, straightforward process for the hassle-free submission and settlement of all medical aid, private, EE and RAF accounts. IOD claims are prefunded by our sister company, CompSol.
Reduced administration hassles and increased turnover through our easy and practical process:
- Online diary with appointment booking function and reminder notifications
- Online access to patient account details and audit trail
- Online creation and storage of clinical notes, scripts and motivations
- Prepopulated, electronic billing templates and patient information forms
- Electronic submission and uploading functionality
- Comprehensive monthly reporting to practice
- Legal collections process included in the package (limits apply)
- Complete access to patient information
- Detailed reporting
- Support from our specialised team led by highly qualified professionals
- Immediate cash injection and sustained cash flow with predictable profitability
- Increased revenue through greater professional time
- Potential reduction in overhead costs
- No added legal frustration
- More focus on patient care
A specialised team of highly skilled professionals manages our operations, which includes chartered accountants, attorneys, experienced industry experts, human resources and payroll specialists.
This team enables tailored support services for your practice, which is available in the following areas:
- Debtors’ management (including billing, claims submission and collections)
- Accounting, income tax and VAT services
- Basic legal services
- Labour law, human resources and payroll services
- New practice establishment and assistance
When partnering with Medsol, you will enjoy an immediate cash injection and sustained cash flow benefits.
Our fee replaces a range of existing practice expenses, including EDI/switching, practice management software license, telephone, postage, printing and stationery related to accounts and collections, staffing related to all of these items, as well as a legal collections process which includes drafting and sending letters of demand, tracing and listing with credit bureaus.
No additional costs associated with recovery of your claims.
Most significantly, you will experience increased professional productivity by reducing time spent on the administration of your claims.
Click Here to Download the PAIA Declaration Document
Terms & Conditions